Welcome to the chutkule and if you enjoyed being at the blog. Please bookmark us and visit daily for new jokes.

Santa falls in luv with a nurse… After much thinking, he finally
writes a love letter to her: “I luv u sister.”


Santa phoned his wife: I am not coming home. The stearing, dash board, gears of car have been stolen.
After sometime he calls again: I am coming, earlier I sat on the back seat.


Pappu, while filling up a form: Dad, what should I write against mother
tongue.?
Santa: Very long!


Santa: Mom, last night when I opened the toilet door, the light went on itself.
Mother: Idiot, you again peed in the refrigerator!


While walking in the highlands Santa fell down a deep hole.
Banta: R u ok?
Santa: Yeah!
Banta: Did u break anything?
Santa: No, there's nothing down here.


Santa was caught for speeding and went before the judge.
The judge: What’ll you take 30 days or Rs 3000.
Santa: I think I’ll take the money.


Q: How do you recognize Santa’s son, Pappu, in School?
A: He is the one who erases the books when the teacher erases the
board.