Welcome to the chutkule and if you enjoyed being at the blog. Please bookmark us and visit daily for new jokes.

A blonde walks into a library, goes up to the front desk, and says, “I’m here to see the doctor.”
“This is a library, dearie,” says the elderly librarian.

Oh, I’m sorry,” whispers the blonde. “I’m here to see the doctor.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A blonde is on a date with a geography teacher. “Believe it or not, I know all the state capitals,” she says proudly.
“Oh, yeah?” says the guy. “What’s the capital of Wisconsin?”

“That’s easy,” she replies. “It’s a W.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A blonde goes
to her gynecologist and tells the doctor that no matter how hard she
and her husband have tried, she just can’t get pregnant.

The doctor says, “OK, take off your clothes and lay down on the table.”
The blonde says, “Um, all right. But I was really hoping to have my husband’s baby.”