Welcome to the chutkule and if you enjoyed being at the blog. Please bookmark us and visit daily for new jokes.

• God determines who walks into your life. You decide who stays & who walks out. Send this to people you never want to lose, I just did...

• Loving you could take my life, but when I look into your eyes, I know you're worth that sacrifice!

• Heaven is the place where I would be, the day you would stop loving me!

• Some people have nice eyes... some people have nice smile, others have nice faces, but you have all of them with a nice heart!

• People die younger because God loves them so much. But you are still on earth...
because there is someone who loves you more than God.

• If u find ur world as a sky and ur friends as STARS, and if U don't find me among them, dont worrry! I've just been fallen to make ur wish come true.

• Ur precious love has turned my life completely around, I feel like I'm walking but my feet don't seem to touch the ground!