Welcome to the chutkule and if you enjoyed being at the blog. Please bookmark us and visit daily for new jokes.

  • Roses R Red Violets R Blue
    Monkeys Like you Should Be kept In the Zoo
    Don't feel Angry U Will Find Me There Too
    Not In a cage But Laughing At you
  • I Love You. I Love You. I Love You. I Love You. I Love You. I Love You. I Love You. That's because Dad says "Love Animals"!
  • May your life be like toilet paper - long and useful!
  • When do you know a woman is going to say something interesting ? .... When she starts with "My husband said..."
  • In the morning I do not eat because I think of you, at noon I do not
    eat because I think of you, in the evening I do not eat because I think
    of you, at night I do not sleep because I am hungry.
  • Hey friend remember that without stupidity there can be no wisdom ..
    & without ugliness there can be no beauty .. so the world needs YOU
    after all!