Welcome to the chutkule and if you enjoyed being at the blog. Please bookmark us and visit daily for new jokes.

Links - Thanks

Saturday, September 27, 2008 | View Comments

I just thought i must thank each everybody in every corner of this world who has supported me by visiting the chutkule , therefore through the chutkule i would like to say that thank you all. And of course some of my net friends whom i don't know personally but they accepted me when i was new to blogging world.My Special thanks to:

1 joke a day

All celebs 4U

Beautiful Places

Celebrity dirty Laundry

Celebrity Fashion

Comedy Plus

Cooling Star

Fun Jokes Daily

Distortrait

Fun Pages

Funny Pictures

Hyderabadiz

Joke Mail

Lame Jokes

Now That's Humor

The Purple Turkey

I am really overwhelmed with your support,please continue the same in future.