Welcome to the chutkule and if you enjoyed being at the blog. Please bookmark us and visit daily for new jokes.

75 yr old man got married to a 15 yr girl.

On their first night both were crying - Why?

Reason - Because she didn't know anything,

and he had forgotten everything..!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Doctor to Lady: U r looking so weak and exhausted ! Are U properly taking 3 meals a day as I had advised ?
Lady: Oh my God ! I heard 3 Males per day !

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Mother to her teenage

daughter: I think its right

time, we hsould talk about sex.

Daughter: "Sure mom, What do

u want to know?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------

My girlfriend told me, I should be more Affectionate, so I got two Girlfriends.