Welcome to the chutkule and if you enjoyed being at the blog. Please bookmark us and visit daily for new jokes.

There were three black ladies getting ready to take a plane
trip for the first time.


The first lady said .....I don't know bout y'al, but I'm gonna wear me some hot pink panties before I
get on that plane.'


'Why you gonna wear them for?' the other two asked.
The first replied ...'Cause if that plane goes down
and I'm out dare laying butt-up in a cornfield, they gonna find me first'


The second lady said ...'Well I'm gonna wear me
some florescent orange panties'


'Why you gonna wear them? the others asked?


The second lady answered ...'Cause if this airplane
is going down and I be floating butt-up in the ocean, they can
see me first'


The third lady says, 'Well I'm not gonna wear any
panties...........


'What? No panties? the others asked in disbelief


The third lady says ...'that's right girlfriend, you
hears me right, I ain't wearing any panties, cause if this plane
goes down honey, dey always look for da black box first!'