Welcome to the chutkule and if you enjoyed being at the blog. Please bookmark us and visit daily for new jokes.

On 1st night Santa uses all his power to push it in.
Fails but proudly says: Too tight! But I'm happy I'm the 1st.
Bride: No ji. Others removed the panty 1st.

****************************

Santa divorced his wife on 1st night.
Banta asked him the reason,
Santa said, "Yaar ohdi panty te sticker laga si: OK/Tested. Mohan Lal & Sons
.

************************

Banta to a girl: Wat's ur name?
Girl: Carmen.
Banta: Yeh kaisa naam hai?
Girl: Becoz I like Cars and men. What's ur name?
Banta: CHUTINDER BOOBIYA

***************************

Santa comes bleeding. Banta: What happened?
Santa: Jaggu hit me with hammer.
Banta: Didn’t u hv anything in ur hands?
Santa: I had.
Banta: What?
Santa: His wife’s boobs!