Welcome to the chutkule and if you enjoyed being at the blog. Please bookmark us and visit daily for new jokes.

Santa on a blind date with a gori.

Santa: Do you object 2 sex?

Gori: That’s something I have never done.

Santa: What! U r a Virgin?

Gori: No, Never Objected!

*************************************

On 1st night Santa uses all his power to push it in. Fails but proudly says: Too tight! But I'm happy I'm the 1st.

Bride: No ji. Others removed the panty 1st.

*************************************

Obscene phone caller: Hello baby, if you can guess what's in my hand I'll let you have it.

Preeto: Listen ji, if you can hold it in one hand I'm not interested.

*************************************

Banta Complaining: U r so unresponsive, do u use cold cream between your legs?

Preeto Taunting: U must be using vanishing cream between yours.

*************************************

Santa after interview: Everything went fine till the time he asked me for my testimonials. I guess I showed him the wrong thing!